Frequently Asked Questions
1. What choices of school do you have?
a. Link & Learn exclusively represent several universities, colleges and
institutions. They differ for your education and cultural needs. You can choose
your desired city and country or area and leave it with us.
2. .What kind of accommodation does the school offer?
a. There are choices of home stay, dormitory and apartment. Depending on
your preferences. We also include the prices of the accommodations.
3. How much is the school fee?
a. It varies for each school and course. The detailed fee of the course/class
will be provided for your choice of school.
4. Will there be any fee for your services?
a. Yes, we have a fee for our services. When we give advice; we use our
expertise, experience, knowledge and time.
5. When do I have to pay your service fee and how?
a. We send two invoices. One for at the beginning of our services and the
second one is when the completion, they all include %20 VAT. You can pay by;
online, cheque, bank transfer. Whichever way is easy for you.
6. Do you only provide summer courses for teenagers?
a. We provide many courses for all age groups from teenagers to adults by
50+ and older. You never stop learning.
7. Can I improve my existing English? When and how long?
a. Of course you can. We find the courses that matches on your time table
and as long as you wish for.
8. Do I need Visa?
a. Yes, you may need a visa depending on your nationality and your chosen
country to study. This will most likely be a student visa and it will cover the
duration of your study and of course you will need a valid up to date passport
to apply for it.
9. Is it possible to have a part- time job?
a. For countries like UK, Germany, Canada you are allowed to have a part-
time job but within the restricted hours (referring to last regulation, around 20
hours a week)
10. Does the Link & Learn can take care our ticket booking?
a. We do not provide ticket booking, however we have our link with travel
agents that may offer us their best deals.
11. Is there any airport pick up service?
a. Almost every school provide this service. You just need to let the
counsellor know that you want this service and they will arrange it for you. Some
school does not charge anything but some does.
12. Is it possible to take extra course or school while we are already enrolled in
a. Of course, if you think you need to take an extra course, for example
English course or other, at a different school, you are able to do it and we will be
happy to help.
13. Do you assist on boarding schools for my young son?
a. Yes, we certainly assist Boarding schools all around the UK and the Globe.
WE can help your choosing the rights school for your son/daughter according to
their abilities and interest areas.
14. What if my daughter doesn’t like the boarding school?
a. At first when you choose your alternative school we suggest you and your
daughter/son come along before to make a visit to school to understanding the
area and style of the school. If you wish we can arrange a meeting with
Headmaster to show us around. Also, the more we learn more about your child
the more we can help. So our Questionnaire designed just for this purpose.
15. When we need to apply boarding schools?
a. When you have all the criteria you can apply which we assist you all the
way the early you apply you will have chance to be accepted. Depends all schools
16. My daughter wants to study Drama in England, can you help us?
a. Of course we can, as we have all the information for your child to make a
right application to be accepted as we go along during our services.
17. I am 64 years old and I want to learn French in Paris is it possible?
a. Definitely, we can help you and you can start learning a new language
wherever you wish for. Just send us an email or call us.
18. I want to learn the cultures, can you assist me?
a. Yes we can. As you know we are not a travel agent our cultural
programmes based on related countries language so if you have at least lower
intermediate level of the language we certainly can help you.
19. Scholarships and bursaries?
a. Please contact us for your request. Some institutions have special
programmes so we can advise you on.
20. How can I apply University in the UK?
a. You can apply by UCAS. It is one of our services as we help you all process
of application by the help of our trained staff.
21. What if I request something is not on your service list?
a. Sure you can. We can discuss of what your extra service requires then with
an extra fee we can help your request.
22. Why do I need you I can find everything I find from Google?
a. Sure you can find anything from Google as we all do. However when you
choose us, you will gain time and you do not need to deal every single people,
letter, application process. So you will sit back and enjoy your future.
Contact us at